Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A short introduction.

There are three good reasons to be a teacher - June, July, and August. ~Author Unknown

Just kidding! I thought that was pretty funny though. What I really wanted to start out with is this quote:

Teaching should be full of ideas instead of stuffed with facts. ~Author Unknown

I found these quotes on quotegarden.com and this last quote describes what I hope to gain from IP&T 287. I'm excited to learn about different ways that we, as teachers, can use technology to help our students and their parents. I hope to keep
students excited to come to school everyday and parents aware of what I'm teaching in the classroom. I'm generally pretty good with technology after I get the hang out a concept, so this semester should be pretty exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment